Monday, November 27, 2006

My Kittens Never Disappoint....


Hi Kittens,
The monthly Slumber Party was this past Saturday, and you all made it another smashing success! There was fun, games and silliness everywhere......Little Giselle decided all of you needed a good pillow whack when you entered the room, and she delivered. Dane was there, making us giggle with his marvels at the "pretty crack" as he calls it......All the Mistresses were in high fashion, and we couldn't have asked for a better time, nor a better crowd. The Slumber Party is every last Saturday of each month. You all are so very special to us at Sissy Junction, and we treasure you dearly!
One last thing before I go, I've decided to begin an audio deal for all my kittens.....you write the script, and I will record it....and because it is so close to Christmas, make it season appropriate if you wish. I do miss doing my audios, and do look for a site soon with all of them posted. I can't wait to see what you all send me...... : )

Kisses & Squwishes,
Ms Savannah

1 Comments:

Blogger little_giselle said...

Ms. Savannah, I had a great time at the slumber party! Sissy Junction definitely has the best chatroom, and the Mistresses are all really friendly. Thanks also for an especially nice makeup chat too!

Do you need more scripts? I thought you had a bunch already ... well, I'll have to dream up some more for you ...

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home